Each Day at Dawn

Sunday, December 17, 2006

catching up

With the holidays close, everyone wants Christmas card pictures done and my business has been a little crazy so I haven't had time to keep up with my blog. I'll try to keep up over Christmas!

Maiza had her pre-school christmas program last Friday and it was just too cute! All the kids looked adorable and were really hilarious singing their songs! Maiza not only sang, she fixed her hair into a big mess, licked her arm about 5 times and lifted her dress up...luckily I anticipated this and put tights on her! Here's a few pictures!

Who wears a beard that's long and white? Must be Santa!







A little celebration was held in their classrooms after the program.

Maiza is, of course, the most beautiful student in her class.



Bella joining in on the fun!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home