Each Day at Dawn

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Finally an update

I've been SO busy with the photography business lately, I've been a slacker on keeping up with my personal blog. And I've been getting a lot of heck about it too...I won't mention any names, Barbara!

Things are going well at the Sparks household. Noy's back in school finishing his BS. The girls take gymnastics every Tuesday and love it and I'm non-stop with being a mom and photographer...oh, and housekeeper, cook and accountant. It's a busy but fun life and I'm enjoying almost every minute of it! The girls are just so much fun and full of life and energy!

Anyway, here are pixs I took of the girls over the past couple of days. I'm a little prejudice, I know...but are they the most beautiful girls or what?!?










And here's them being just plain goofy:





Love to all my friends and family!

Dawn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home