Each Day at Dawn

Thursday, February 22, 2007

today...

Finally caught up...




Today it was beautiful outside. Maiza is recovering from croup and we all have colds...thanks to the children's museum. BUT we just had to get out. So...we did a little shopping (that always makes me feel a little better!), ate lunch at Noodles and went to the park. I managed to get some sweet shots of my darling girls...


This is how much Bella enjoys being photographed. Too bad for me!






How did I manage to get the world's cutest kids!


1 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Blogger Molly said...

oh my gosh, dawn. i love these - LOVE them all! Just looking at them reminds me that I have a LONGGGG ways to go. Are these shot with your new lens? Are you having fun with that one? So glad everyone's starting to feel alright again - yuk yuk yuk! That nasty croup. Talk to you soon, Dawn!
Molly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home